LOVE AND LOGIC is a philosophy of discipline that is fun, practical and easy to implement. In a world of
helicopter parents and entitles children, this philosophy is timely and
effective. It will help parents to raise responsible children who
become adults capable of thinking for themselves.y
speakers are committed to teaching the Love and Logic Strategies in a
way that any audience participant could leave feeling like they could
immediately implement these techniques.
What Is Love and
Logic All About?
The Love and Logic philosophy
is dedicated to making parenting and teaching fun and rewarding, instead of
stressful and chaotic.
We provide practical tools and techniques that help
adults achieve respectful, healthy relationships with their children and help
them prepare their kids for the real world. Love allows
children to grow through their mistakes. Logic allows them to live with the
consequences of their choices.
Why Does It Work?
humor, hope, and empathy to build up the adult-child relationship
respect and dignity both for children and adults
real limits in a loving way
consequences and healthy decision-making
Our Seminars provide Answers to:
- How do I get the kids out of bed in time to catch the school bus?
- How can I stop my children from bickering and fighting?
- How do I get my children to help with the chores without an argument?
- How can I get my teenager to come home at an agreed time?
- How do I get him to stop spitting his peas and whining at dinner?
- An many other day-do-day parenting challenges